15 October 2009

add another catalog to the table!



recently, i was given a link to check out some rugs that i might be interested in. i was sent to west elm's website. where have i been for the past 7 years?! i fell in love with many of the items they have to decorate your home!

although the rug that i was interested in was no longer available, i have since then found various other items that i could envision in my home!

why should i be surprised that i love this store when i discovered they were a part of the williams-sonoma company!

2 comments:

amanda said...

oh lordy, I stumbled across this place when in boston for work a few months ago and I now get the catalog and am on their email list. so fab! it's just too bad that it's so pricey, I want it ALL!!

teresa-bug said...

That is the store I tried to get you to go into in Charlotte!! Maybe next time....

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity