23 February 2012

miss me?

wow!  it's been 3 weeks since i've posted anything.  i haven't had much to say nor really been in the blogging mode.

since i last posted, i took a wonderful weekend cruise with my sister to celebrate her 30th birthday.  we had a great time!  we got a little bit of sun (any maybe a bit of wind burn laying out the last day).  it was the perfect get-away that she definitely needed and i always enjoy!

a wee bit windy, laying out
nassau, bahamas
i want this painting!
sis and i on the last night of the cruise

i've been working quite a bit, but have had some great trips!  i had two long overnights in boston, one of my favorite cities.  the past weekend i worked with one of my besties.  we toured the JFK presidential library, walked around boston common, popped into stores on newbury street, and finished off the evening with dinner and drinks.  this weekend i have a long trip to newark, which will provide for a fun night in NYC!

Massachusetts State House
on the Freedom Trail
JFK Presidential Library & Museum














my work schedule for next month is working out well for me!  one trip provides the perfect excuse to go visit charlotte, and more importantly my friend teresa!  it's always great going to visit her!  and she's already asked the question of "what do you want to do when you're here?"...now i must figure out some ideas.


hopefully i'll get back into the blogging spirit soon!


1 comment:

teresa-bug said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to see you. I know one thing we are going to do....

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity