19 October 2009

autumn awesomeness



i love fall. it's definitely my favorite season. the heat and humidity of the summer is over, and there's a crispness in the air. i love putting on my hooded sweatshirt or curling up under a blanket. i can turn on the tv on the weekend and be sure to see some college football. it's the time for soups and hearty meals. my home is sure to smell like pumpkin spice or cinnamon apples. the colors on the trees are beautiful and i love the crunching sound of the leaves on the ground.

there's nothing better than putting on a light jacket or sweater and walking around the neighborhood and then walking into a festive smelling home and pouring a bowl of your favorite soup!

ahh! i wish autumn weren't so short in chicago!

2 comments:

teresa-bug said...

I think NC has the best fall!!! But you probably already knew that.

g said...

It's my favorite season!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity