20 October 2009

spa chez moi



i would love to be one of those people. you know - the ones that get weekly manicures and pedicures, regular massages, and facials at their neighborhood spa. unfortunately, i don't have the funds for such extravagances.

i would love to get monthly massages here. or weekly manicures here. but again, it's just not in the budget. sure, i have visited each of these places on special occasions, but i just can't manage it on a regular basis.

so, instead, i rely on my home spa services. i file, trim, and buff my own nails and cuticles. i use my lime & ginger scrub to exfoliate my body from time to time, and i set aside a special night to use my facial products. these products are not regular purchases, but items that i have had and ration appropriately.

i do not take them for granted, but revel in their use and love the feeling afterward. ahh! my skin feels and smells great!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity